- Sleeping bag or 2-3 blankets & sheets
- Pillow and pillowcase if desired
- Daily change of underwear
- Daily change of socks
- Two pairs of shoes (no open toed sandals)
- Heavy and light shirts
- Sweater or warm jacket
- Raincoat or ponchos (necessary in certain season)
- Pants or shorts
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes
Toiletries and Optional Articles
- Bath towels & washcloth
- Comb or brush
- Facial tissues
- Lip Balm
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Pencils and notebook
Leaders should bring battery/wind-up alarm clocks.
For schools coming to camp in the cooler and warm months, please keep in mind that we are an outdoor center, and your children will be outside except in cases of extreme weather.
Please prepare your children with proper clothing for outdoor activities.